Funny St. Patrick’s Day Shirts, T-Shirts & Jackets for Men & Women
Create a shamrockin’ outfit with our collection of St. Patrick’s Day shirts for men and women! In addition to your leprechaun hats, shamrock glasses and leprechaun beards, try out one of our funny St. Patrick’s Day t-shirts for the look o’ the Irish. For the lassies, we offer stylish St. Patrick’s Day attire including green wigs, novelty headbands, green gemstone-studded tiaras, and shamrock print legwear. For an evening at the party or pub, our St. Patrick’s Day shirts are your starting point: Affordable leprechaun vest t-shirts for men, shamrock tank tops for the ladies, and leprechaun accessory kits for party goers in search of something more elaborate. Vibrant green St. Patrick’s Day shirts sport funny messages like “I’m your lucky charm” and “I’m a wee bite Irish,” and match perfectly with a green plaid kilt, tutu, or skirt.
Our St. Patrick’s Day shirts and t-shirts are durable and machine washable, made to last for many a holiday to come. Complement your St. Patrick’s Day attire with our shamrock bead necklaces, charm bracelets and rings, and value packs of green bead necklaces. Our generous selection of St. Patrick’s Day hats keep you stylishly covered for your night out; green bowler hats, fedoras, derby hats, top hats, and newsboy caps that add flair to your leprechaun look. Whether you’re headed to the pub or the parade, our green eyeglasses, bow ties, drinking belts, suspenders and wearable drinking buddies include everything you need to be totally leprecool. Make others green with envy over our fashionable shamrock glasses, especially when they’re paired with one of our fluffy feather boas. Our drinking belts strap on around the waist and have room for six cans, letting you take your Guinness on the go! Lads and lassies, it’s time to time to step out… to the pub, to the parade, or to the party.
No matter what your itinerary on St. Patrick’s Day, and no matter how you celebrate, we have you covered with fantastic apparel from Erin — funny St. Patrick’s Day shirts for men, flattering women’s holiday shirts, skirts, and vests, Kelly green St. Patrick’s day socks in plaid, stripes, and argyle, and all the accessories to complete your look. Make a bold St. Patrick’s Day statement with a green plaid kilt, a brilliant statement with a light up or giant sequin bow tie, and elegant statement with a green feather boa, or a patriotic statement with Irish flag suspenders and a matching scarf.
All apparel — from funny St. Patrick’s Day shirts to tattoo sleeves and leprechaun accessory kits — are tested for quality, so they won’t let your down at the pub! Don’t let yourself get caught unprepared this St. Patrick’s Day — flat-footed, un-festive, sans Kelly green shirt, skirt, tutu, or kilt to make a proper holiday statement. Prepare for the St. Paddy’s day parade, pub crawl or celebration of the Emerald Isle by shopping our St. Patrick’s Day shirts and attire.
St. Patrick’s Day Shirts
Green is about to take over! It’s almost Saint Patrick’s day, and you need some St. Patrick’s Day shirts! But if it’s not on your radar, you’re going to be pulling out that old green scarf from Aunt Sally and hoping that it will count as “festive” enough. Oh, and uh… asking for a friend… is teal considered green enough? I’m pretty sure the answer is a resounding NO! You need some real, luck-of-the-Irish green in your life, so get your St. Patrick’s day t-shirts and be safe from all those pesky pinchers!
St. Patrick’s Shirts
This is a great resource to help you find your favorite, cute St. Patrick’s day shirts! We split them into a few categories to better serve your needs. Find the one that speaks to you, after that click it, and zip straight to a curated list of Saint Patrick’s day shirts perfect for you or your family!
- DIY St. Patrick’s Day T-Shirts
- St. Patrick’s Shirts Online
- Amazon St. Patty’s Day Shirts
Prepare to be blessed with a ‘lil bit of Irish cheer as you see these adorable St. Patty’s Day shirts!
DIY St. Patrick’s Day T-Shirts
No need to go out and buy a whole new shirt for this year’s St. Patrick’s day festivities. You can make your very own, adorable, St. Patrick’s Day shirts! If you have a shirt lying around that could use some updating, then theses DIY St. Patty’s Day shirts are for you! Upgrade that plain tee with paint, an iron-on, or use a stencil to guide you. With a little time, you could make many cute or funny St. Patrick’s Day shirts for the whole fam.
- Eraser Stamped Shamrock Shirt – Firstly, use freezer paper to create some “white-space.” Secondly, grab some green paint or a collection of greens. Finally, use a pencil eraser to dip in your paint and start stamping!
- Kid’s St. Patrick’s Vinyl Stencil Shirt – Use a Silhouette to make a stencil. After choosing your colors of fabric paint and you are good to go. Use a foam brush or makeup sponge to paint. After that, peel off the vinyl to reveal your new shirt!
- Shamrockin’ Shirt – Cut off the top of a common produce item, for example, a green bell pepper – though any color would work – to make a shamrock stamp for your St. Patrick’s Day shirt.
- Applique Shamrock – Use fusible webbing to create an easy shamrock iron-on applique. I’m not the best at planning; however, this last-minute project is totally doable!
- Freezer Paper St. Patrick’s Day Shirts Stencil – Choose your font and print out on a normal piece of paper. Trace it onto freezer paper, cut, and iron on your chosen shirt to use as a stencil.
- Ombre Shamrock – DIY your pinch-proof shirt! This tutorial comes with a list of the exact paint colors so you won’t be left guessing.
Irish-themed Shirts Online
If you are looking for cute St. Patrick’s day shirts, I’m pretty sure Etsy is in your future. You can find some chill, cute, or funny St. Patrick’s Day shirts just by doing a simple online search – but we did it for you!
- Irish Script Font Shirt – Cute green tee that says Irish is a sweet script. This one wouldn’t even need to be reserved as just a Saint Patrick’s Day shirt!
- Dat Lass Tho – I cannot stop laughing at this one. TipsyElves isn’t the most reverent of sites, but it sure will make you giggle. And if you are looking for funny St. Patrick’s Day shirts – this is the site for you!
- Family Matching Shirts – Firstly, order matching shirts for your family members, and then number them accordingly. You and your spouse are the numbers 1 and 2 – any kiddos follow in line with their own number in the family.
- Father-Son Shirts – The perfect shirts for your Lucky Dude and Lucky Lil Dude. Next to find my St. Patty’s Day shirt that says, “Lucky Mama!”
- Trio of Leprechauns – Matching family shirts for the mama, papa, and baby. We love these cute St. Patrick’s Day shirts with the Leprechaun legs!
Amazon St. Patty’s Day Shirts
If you are looking at less than a week to the big, green day, these St. Patrick’s shirts from Amazon are your 2-day shipping answer to prayers. In spite of spending hours figuring out how to dye your ham green, you can smile knowing that these cuties will arrive on time.
- Keep Calm & Leprechaun – If there is any iteration of Keep Calm and Carry On, this is one worth knowing and showing at least once a year!
- 0% Irish – Be real. You’re not Irish :p This funny St. Patrick’s Day shirt will keep you in the clear this St. Patrick’s Day.
- Fancy Leprechaun – Bust out the formal wear this St. Paddy’s Day. To be sure, there is never a better time to wear a green “tux” that is really a St. Patrick’s Day t-shirt.
- Disney St. Patrick Shirts – Hey there, Disney fans who love the Emerald Isle – we see you! Check out these Mickey/Minnie/Castle/Ireland combos!
- Baseball T– This soft baseball tee has a vintage look and the Irish flag. We think it’d be perfect with a pair of distressed jeans and some tennies!
- T Rex St Paddy’s Day – This is just a kiddo’s shirt, but I’m looking for one for me! Dinosaurs and Leprechauns = the best St. Patrick’s day shirt for adults and kids alike. 😉
- Part Irish – Part Irish and full trouble? Sounds about right and the perfect descriptor of any toddler out there. For instance, my babies are part English and full of trouble! :p
- Simple Shamrock Shirt – A simple shamrock shirt that doesn’t have to be JUST a St. Patty’s Day shirt. Wear it all year long, but make sure it’s clean come the 17th!
- Rainbow Suspender Shirt – Add a touch of color to your green OOT with this rainbow-suspender Saint Patrick’s Day shirt. Regardless of the event, these suspenders will class up your attire! :p
- More St. Patrick’s Day Ideas
Hopefully, these cute St. Patrick’s Day Shirts will help you out, but if you need more quick and easy ideas for this St. Patty’s Day, check out our Favorite St. Patrick’s Day Finds. And after that, for a little something just for you and your sweetheart, maybe you should invite them to Come Taste The Rainbow.